12 months training program at Management Company.
Finance and Accounting:
- administer assigned responsibilities in support of the financial and accounting functions of the business;
- assist with payroll;
- assist with the implementation of new cyber-security measures.
- assist with the corporate office support of our retail operations;
- review the government regulatory laws such as environmental, health and safety regulations;
- visit a retail location and observe daily operations.
- learn how the hotel maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts;
- learn how the hotel develops systems to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures;
- learn how the hotel balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
Bonus: $17.50 per hour for any hours over 40 per week.
Housing: Provided. $100 per week. Safe comfortable housing close to work.Worksite - Housing distance: 0-1 milesSpeciefic requirements: Conversational English.Second Job: Allowed
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.