- Cleaning and clothing tables; setting decorations, condiments, candles, napkins, service plates, and utensils.
- Follow the sanitation and safety policies.
- Maintain menu presentation by keeping menus clean; replacing damaged or soiled pages; cleaning chalkboards; lettering specials on chalkboards.
- Maintain table setting by removing courses as completed; replenishing utensils; refilling water glasses; being alert to patron spills or other special needs.
- Support wait staff by setting-up and replenishing condiment stands, trash containers liners, and bus stations.
- Close dining facility by cleaning chairs and tables; sweeping and/or vacuuming floors; removing trash and recyclables from the facility.
Housing: Paid for at 10% of applicant`s gross wages per week + $250 deposit (refundable). The deposit is taken from wage within a couple of weeks.Worksite - Housing distance: 1-5 milesSpeciefic requirements: Tipped positionSecond Job: Not allowed
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.