- Coffee selling and coffee grinding and brewing equipment, accessories, and supplies; preparing and serving a variety of coffee drinks, along with pastries and cookies.
- Educate customers by presenting and explaining the coffee drink menu; answering questions.
- Sell coffees and coffee grinding and brewing equipment by explaining differences in coffee beans and coffee preparation machines; demonstrating how brewing equipment operates.
- Prepares and sell coffee drinks by following prescribed recipes and preparation techniques for coffee drinks, such as, espresso, espresso lungo, caffe latte, and cappuccino.
- Generate revenues by attracting new customers.
- Maintain inventories by replenishing coffee bean supply; stocking coffee brewing equipment; maintaining supplies, pastries, and cookies for coffee bar.
- Keep equipment operating by following operat instructions; troubleshoot breakdowns; maintain supplies; perform preventive maintenance; call for repairs.
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards and sanitation regulations.
- Handle cash, credit or check transactions with customer.
- Ensure pricing is correct
- Issue change, receipts, refunds, or ticket.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning and end of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change
Housing: Paid for at 10% of applicant`s gross wages per week + $250 deposit (refundable)Worksite - Housing distance: 1-5 milesSecond Job: Not allowed
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.