6-months culinary internship:
- Support the production of menu items in a timely manner, in accordance with company standards.
- Facilitate all necessary set-up task, as well as, the preparation of all food items; opening and closing duties; replenishment and rotation of stock as directed by the Culinary Lead.
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness; both in personal hygiene, and in the kitchen.
- Ability to follow directions precisely and consistently; maintenance of work area and proper food storage.
- Adhere to all company policies and venue rules; strong understanding that exceeding guest expectations is key.
Housing: Free housingWorksite - Housing distance: 0-1 milesSecond Job: Allowed
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.