12 months FOH F&B training program at 4* Spa Resort in TX.
Restaurant Operations Training:
– practice nad perfect guest service skills incl. problem solving; effectively utilize up-selling skills with wine sales.
– learning anbout nutrition and communication with guests about the menue selection calorie count;
– Learning about the use of gardens at resort in food preparation.
Dining and Special Services:
– proper use of techniques in communication with guests;
– understand meal preferences and offer recommendations;
– coordination with kitchen staff to deliver appropriate seetings and menue items.
Fresco dining by the pool, special catering to outdoor suites.
Lead F&B Operations:
– scheduling F&B staff,
– understanding management tasks in operating F&B at resort;
– performig leadership role at a dining outlet under supervision of senior supervisor;
– advanced problem solution (both guests and employees)
Housing: Provided for $390 per monthWorksite - Housing distance: 0-1 milesSecond Job: Allowed
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.