- Possess a pleasant and professional disposition when talking to guests and other hotel staff members.
- Check guests in and out.
- Verify guest’s payment method at check in.
- Provide guests with information about the hotel and restaurant.
- Direct guests to their room.
- Receive and manage reservations made online and telephonically.
- Provide local recommendations for guests.
- Answer any questions guest may have.
- Listen to any guest complaints and offer amends if necessary.
- Organize airport shuttle services for guests.
- Run any necessary audits or reports.
- Inspect rooms that have been cleaned to make sure they are up to hotel standards before guests to check in.
- Put out and display the breakfast buffet and cleanup afterwards.
- Make sure all public areas are tidy and presentable.
Housing: $125 per weekWorksite - Housing distance: 0-1 milesSpeciefic requirements: Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent customer service skills, basic computer skills, ability to multitask and pick up slack fromSecond Job: Allowed
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.