12 months Internship.
Hotel Management: Front Office:
- Understand how to use the reservations computer system and telephone system;
- Understand the guarantee and cancellation policies and informing guests about the policies;
- Learn about room sales and promotions;
- Understand how to compete registration for arriving guests and how to conduct a proper checkout.
Advanced Guest Services:
- Develop a working knowledge of the local area and the surrounding areas in regards to restaurants, shopping, site seeing, recreation and local history;
- Assist in handling guest complaints and referring them as necessary with follow-up on corrective action;
- Learn basic information about our VIP guests.
- Train and gain increased comprehension of the high standards of customer service and interdepartmental procedures at the hotel;
- Learn management techniques and skills specific to United States business practices at a hotel;
- Learn skills for booking large groups and gain understanding of contract policies for groups & promotions;
- Shadow managers and Hotel staff to learn high level customer service standards and how to run a hotel within the HR department, Operations and administrative departments.
- Basic knowledge of customer service;
- Basic knowledge of computer system;
- Previous employment in the hospitality industry is preferred;
- Good problem solving skills;
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Punctual and dependable.
Pay rate is $13.50 per hour.
Housing: Provided. Housing has two options: one at $80 per week and one at $70 per week.Worksite - Housing distance: 1-5 milesSecond Job: Not allowed
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.