- Preparing meal ingredients for the Cook, which includes washing, peeling, cutting, and slicing ingredients.
- Ensuring the availability of clean dishes by bussing tables, washing dishes, pots, pans, and flatware, and resetting dining areas.
- Assisting kitchen staff to unload food supplies from delivery trucks.
- Properly washing and drying all dishes, utensils, cooking instruments and cutting boards.
- Neatly putting away all utensils, cooking instruments, dishes, and cutting boards in their respective places.
- Packing take-out orders as needed.
- Removing garbage, replacing garbage bags, and washing garbage cans.
- Mopping and sweeping the kitchen areas as required.
- Storing ingredients and food items according to food safety standards.
Housing: Provided for $75 per week all in; $100 non refundable housing depositWorksite - Housing distance: 0-1 milesSecond Job: Allowed
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.