- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
Housing: Paid for at 10% of applicant`s gross wages per week + $250 deposit (refundable). The deposit is taken from wage within a couple of weeks.Worksite - Housing distance: 1-5 milesSpeciefic requirements: Tipped position. Equal to $13Second Job: Not allowed
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.