- Setting up and sanitizing work stations.
- Following prep lists created by chefs.
- Measure ingredients and seasonings, and prepare cooking ingredients such as soup stock to be used in the cooking process.
- Prepare simple dishes, such as entrees or salads.
- Ensure all food items are properly stored and easily accessible.
- Distribute plates to wait staff to be served, clean plates for dish washing, and prepare take away packages for customers.
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation guidelines.
- Perform other kitchen duties as assigned.
Housing: $125 per weekWorksite - Housing distance: 0-1 milesSpeciefic requirements: Knowledge of health and safety rules in a kitchen, manual dexterity able to operate cutting tools and kitchen utensils, a team player with good communSecond Job: Allowed
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.