- Welcoming patrons, escorting them to their tables, and providing them with menus.
- Serving complimentary snacks to patrons once they are seated.
- Wrapping utensils in napkins accordingly.
- Clearing dirty plates, utensils, and glassware from tables as required.
- Carrying dirty tableware to the kitchen area.
- Preparing tables for arriving patrons by wiping up spills, clearing away crumbs, replacing soiled linen, and setting up tableware, napkins, and condiments.
- Delivering food to tables when Servers are busy.
- Responding to patrons’ requests and informing management of any complaints.
- Arranging tables and chairs to accommodate larger groups of patrons.
- Ensuring that the server station is adequately stocked with necessary restaurant supplies.
Housing: Help in searching for appropriate housing is offeredWorksite - Housing distance: 0-1 milesSpeciefic requirements: Tipped positionSecond Job: Not allowed
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.