12 months Front office training program at 4* Spa Resort in TX.
Guest sevice operation training:
- Interaction with the resort guests
- Build up the customers loyality
- Answer inquiries about company.
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
Front Office training:
- Booking and reservations
- Check-ins/check outs
- Interaction with other departmments within the Rooms Division
- Researching and providing information
- Answering all guests inquires
- Manage the financial side of Front Office operations
- Process documents to Front Office
- Generate reports, make adjustments and billing
- Schedule meetings and conference rooms.
- Ensure reception area is tidy.
Guest experience coordinator training:
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
- Resolve guest issues
- Insure guest satisfaction
- Assist room division managers with ordering, staffing and preparations for the respective departments
- Handle sell-out nights
- Manage group blocks
- Process guest confirmations
- Preparation of weekly occupance forecasts.
- Assistance in hiring new staff
- Coordinate office activities.
Housing: $390 per month. 2 people per bedroom. Large living and dining, views of the Texas hill country. Pool, business center and lounge services are free. Gym is also free. A washer/ dryer in the apartment and internet are included.Worksite - Housing distance: 0-1 milesSpeciefic requirements: This internship lasts for 12 monthsSecond Job: Not allowed
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.